Neville Du Piesanie
Neville has been in the Financial Services Industry since 1984 and has worked in various management positions. He has worked in Asset Finance for 14 years and insurance for 13 years in management positions, the last 10 years with PinnAfrica from Chief Operating Officer to Managing Director.
Chief Operating Officer
Nicole has been in the financial services industry since 2004. She has worked in positions from Sales Operations Manager to Head of Administration and now Chief Operating Officer. Nicole was instrumental in;
- The restructuring of the administration department
- The training and development of the Administration staff
- Documentation including compliance on policy wording, creating templates and FICA controls in the policy servicing department
- Operational support to BMWSA
- The specification of workflows and processes for the new operating system.
- The implementation of the underwriting system including transfer and scrubbing of data
- Implementation and project management of the Actuarial and finance integration into the underwriting system
- Integration of external systems to our underwriting system
- Implementation and control of all business processes
- Control over the IT and development departments including DRS/BC
- The documenting of Finance department processes and procedures with specific reference to Debtors and Commission
- Operational management of the business
Nicole is in the second year of her Business management degree.
Non Executive Director
Kgabo holds a BCom Degree (Wits), Higher Diploma in Accounting (University of Natal) and an Executive Management Program(UP).
- Kgabo has more than fifteen years’ experience of leadership positions held in financial management within the private and public sectors. It was during these periods that she gained extensive knowledge of strategic planning, analytical thinking and management of monetary resources.
- In 2006, she joined PinnAfrica Insurance Limited as Assisting Finance Manager and quickly moved through the rank as Finance Manager. Years later, she left the entity to focus on her role as a professional non-executive directors of several companies where she served in audit committee, risk committee and bank board. Currently, she serves in various Sectional Title Scheme boards of Trustees.
- Since 2011, Kgabo took the active role of an Executive Director and Consultant for an entity she started. She is a passionate entrepreneur and never scared to fail if starting, or being part of a start up. She is actively involved in SMME development.
- She is a professional member of the following bodies; South African Institute of Tax Professionals, Southern African Institute of Business Accountants and National Associates of Managing Agents.